This add-on will add an option to the checkout page that allows users to signup for your newsletter at the same time as purchasing. As just a simple checkbox, this is guaranteed to create more newsletter sign ups than a regular subscribe form placed elsewhere on your site.
Advanced Reports is a reporting tool that allows you to create in-depth reports for earnings, taxes, and sales based on your store’s activity. The reports can be filtered by payment status, date, products, and more.
Perhaps you need to know the total number of completed sales for Product A and Product C for the last 30 days. With Advanced Reports, you can easily specify which products to include in your report as well as specific details about what information is needed for each product.
If this information is just for your own use, you may be okay with viewing an information graph or table right as soon as the report is created. Or perhaps you need to send a report to a team member. Your report can also be exported to a CSV file.
For a quick view of frequently needed information, Advanced Reports dashboard widgets can also be shown on your main WordPress dashboard, so you can know at all times how your store is doing.
Whether you need highly detailed reports about specific products at a moment’s notice, or you’d like to have easy access to general information about your store’s performance displayed every time you log into your site, Advanced Reports can get the job done.
Have a look at the screenshots below for a visual of how Advanced Reports works
This Invoices extension allows your customers to generate an invoice for their purchase after the purchase is complete. These invoices can include complete company details, such as name, address, and tax ID, that customers can use for accounting and tax purposes.
Page templates included
- Homepage 1
- Homepage 2
- About Us Page
- Services Page
- Service Detail Page
- Team Page
- Pricing Page
- Contact Us Page
- Gallery Page
- Collections Page
- Header Template For Theme Builder
- Footer Template For Theme Builder
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate the required plugins.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Apprista – Creative App Landing Elementor Template Kit$2.99
Intervin is a powerful and responsive element template kit for Real Estate. With the help of this elementor template kit you can create a website for the Real Estate & Property platform.
With Intervin you can create a beautiful modern and elegant Properties venue in a few minutes. This Elementor template kit is useful for Properties & Real estate. You can create a creative and fully responsive site according to your business needs. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
All Features :
- 10+ Elementor Templates
- 1 Click Installation
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Kit Includes :
- Agents Profile
- Detail Properties
- Error 404
- Agents Profile Popup
- Contact Us
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Free
- ElementsKit Lite
- This kit requires the Elementor Pro upgrade for some templates and features (not included)
Dillmill – Organic Food Store Elementor Template Kit$2.99
Oppa is a personal portfolio template kit that are designed for personal businesses who want to showcase their work, services, and professional way. This Template Kits support responsive mobile view. For full information about this template kit, please visit the demo link and enjoy the design.
- Homepage 1
- Homepage 2
- About Me
- Portfolio Detail
- Contact Me
Required Plugins installed with kit:
- ElementsKit Lite
- Sticky Header Effect for Elementor ### How to Install Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Elementor Pro brings a whole new design experience to WordPress. Customize your entire theme: header, footer, single post, archive and 404 pages, all with the one-page builder.
[Note: You can use the Elementor Pro Templates as well.]