Refund Policy for WP GPL CLUB
Given the essence of digital content & services that may be downloaded/received after a successful purchase has been made; there’s no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a subscription or any type of product which implies all sales are final. Once you’ve got downloaded an item, there’s no way to “return” it. As such refunds can’t be provided unless we’ve made changes to our terms that materially affect you to your detriment.
We will assess refund requests on their merits but generally there’s no obligation to provide a refund if you:
- Have changed your mind;
- Subscribed by mistake;
- Ask for goodwill;
- Lack of technical ability to make the item work;
- Successfully hired a developer & receive service from him/her.
- Can no longer download the item because it has been removed from our website;
- Are in breach of our fair play policy.
If you purchase a subscription plan & receive any service under the subscription plan, you can cancel the subscription but can’t ask for a refund.
We will assess refund requests manually check the whole file again. If the product is unusable or corrupt then we’ll fix the problem and give you a fresh new copy of that file. If we failed to fix the bugs of your downloaded product, we’ll make a refund. In a case of refund, the User must submit a refund request over the “Report A Problem” section from the footer menu. Refund requests over E-mail, “Contact Us” page, or PayPal /Stripe disputes will be rejected immediately.
We will assess refund requests on their merits and usually provide 100% of your payment if :
- There any kind of technical error on our website and you can’t access your file.
- You get a corrupt file and our developers fail to fix the file.
- Our developers failed to provide you with the requred service. (Not applicable for product installation service).